Personal Data The types of personal data we collect from you include:
- Your name;
- Mailing address(es);
- Telephone number(s);
- Email address(es);
- Date and month of birth;
- Current occupation;
- Whether you have kids and if so, their gender;
- Marketing preferences;
- Answers you provide to security questions (e.g. mother's maiden name, pet's name);
- Payment information and transaction details;
- Aggregated site statistics data;
- Any other information you choose to provide to us, or that we may collect about you through your interactions with our website.
We will indicate if the collection and provision of certain categories of personal data is mandatory. For any such categories, we may not be able to provide you with access to the certain features of our website or order any products if you do not provide us with the required information. Your personal data is collected when you:
- Register a user account with our website or if you participate in our trendsetter.
- Request services from us such as subscribing to our newsletter or mailing lists for post or phone updates;
- Fill in any forms on our website;
- Submit a CV, job application, or any comment, question or feedback to us, or contact or correspond with us in any way; and
- Make purchases of goods or services through our website.
- Submit a review for any item on our website, which may include photographs you upload or any other personal particulars you voluntarily provide.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your access to our website or (if applicable) the creation of your user account with our website;
- To evaluate your website preferences and for the maintenance of the website;
- To evaluate and manage your online job application (if applicable);
- To send you updates via email, post or telephone where appropriate;
- To answer your queries, respond to your comments and feedback, or provide you with assistance in any other way;
- To enable you to participate in and to receive information regarding our trendsetter (if applicable);
- To facilitate purchases of goods and services both offline and online.
- To identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems;
- To improve the content of the website;
- To customize the content of the website and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes and selectively display best-matched pages to you;
- To utilize your browsing history on the website for demographic research; and
- To obtain analytical data of web visitors and aggregated website visitation statistics which are anonymous in nature.
- To provide other customers with product advice on what items may look like when purchased or worn
- To improve the customer experience of our products via reviews and recommendations
- To promote our products or services on our Platforms
Please remember that any information that you disclose for the purposes set out above are not private and may be viewed (and potentially shared) on CLA’s Platforms and beyond. We kindly request that you do not send us any sensitive information pertaining to yourself or to others. We do not sell or trade your personal data to external parties. However in order to provide the above services to you, we may share, including transfer out of Singapore, your personal data with the following entities:
- Companies in the CLA group, as different units of our group are responsible for different activities;
- Companies involved in running our website, getting your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies;
- Companies involved in running our loyalty program (if you participate in the program);
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners websites hosts and 3rd party platform providers, who help us to run our business;
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your account to us); and
- Law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies or anybody required by law.
We may also disclose or transfer personal data as otherwise permitted or required by law, including for compliance with regulations on anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism. In the event that our business is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s adviser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our website may not function properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- To opt out of ads on Facebook, Pinterest, or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Pinterest, or Google Ads settings.
- If you are using your mobile device, check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.
Our websites do not respond to Do Not Track signals because we do not track our users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising. However, we believe that you should have a choice regarding interest-based ads served by our partners, which is why we outline the options available to you above.
Accessing And Correcting Your Personal Data You may review and correct your personal data by signing into your user account and selecting 'Update Profile' or equivalent, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .We will only disclose personal data to the individual who registered his/her personal data with our website, and only after confirming the identity of the registered party. Please allow fourteen (14) working days for your request to be processed. In relation to any request for access to any personal data, we reserve the right to charge a nominal fee for the processing of this request in accordance with applicable local legislation. Deletion of your account with us will not automatically delete the personal data held about you. If you would like to request that we delete all personal data together with the deletion of your account, please follow the steps under Request for Deletion of Personal Data.
Opting-Out If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter, or opt-out of our loyalty program detailed instructions are provided at the bottom of all emails sent out. If you would like to unsubscribe from any of our other mailing lists, please write to us at email@example.com. Please allow thirty (30) working days for your request to be processed.
Request for Deletion of Personal Data You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal data that we collected from you and retained, with certain exceptions. If you would like to withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of any of your personal data, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will process such a request within a reasonable time and it may take up to thirty (30) days for this to be reflected in our systems. Once this is complete, we will no longer retain, use and/or disclose your personal data, except for compliance, regulatory or other legal purposes. Our ability to comply with your deletion request is subject to any applicable legal or other requirement to maintain certain records of your personal data. In that regard, please note that the deletion of your personal data from our database will result in us not being able to provide you with the products or services that you have requested from us.
Retention of Personal Data Unless you have exercised your right to withdraw your consent, we will retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary for our legitimate business purposes, as well as our legal and financial obligations. When your personal data in our possession is no longer required for the purpose it was collected for, or any of our legitimate business or legal purposes, we will exercise measures to ensure that your personal data is either destroyed or anonymised.
Security We take reasonable precautions to protect your information and process it securely. Such measures include, but are not limited to passwords, firewalls, and other standardized industry practices. Where you have chosen a password to access our website, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. Do not share your password with anyone. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to our website. Nevertheless, we strive to protect the security of your information, and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures. We may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
Transfer The personal data you provide to us may be transferred to and stored with a cloud service provider with servers that are located in various jurisdictions. In addition, some of the entities to which your personal data may be disclosed or transferred under "Personal Data" above may be located outside your home jurisdiction. Some of these countries may not have the same or substantially similar privacy laws than those of your home jurisdiction. In those circumstances, we will ensure that recipients in those countries will provide you with a standard of protection that is at least comparable to the protection of your home jurisdiction.