Terms & Conditions
We are committed to make your shopping experience as fuss-free and enjoyable as much as possible. These terms and conditions (the "T&Cs") apply to www.clastylist.com (the "Site") and form the terms and conditions on which we supply products and services to you. Please read through the T&Cs prior to using the Site. Your use of the Site indicates that you have acknowledged, understood, and agree to adhere to the T&Cs.
Information About Us We are C.L.A Fashion Integration Technology Co.,Ltd. ("we", "us", “CLA"), a company registered in Taiwan. Our company registration number is 53314058 and our registered office is at 9FL-5,No197,Sec.4,Chung Hsiao East Road.Taipei,Taiwan.R.O.C. You can contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org If we need to contact you for service-related matters, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you have provided to us in your order. "Writing" or "written" in these T&Cs includes emails.
Accessing And Using The Site As a condition of your access to and/or use of the Site, you warrant that:-
- all information supplied by you on the Site is accurate, current and complete;
- you are 18 years of age or older in order to access and/or use the Site; and
- you will not copy or distribute any part of the Site in any medium without CLA's prior written authorization.
Prohibited Activities You agree and undertake not to:
- Use the Site for illegal purposes or other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws;
- Impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Site, interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Site, or use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Site's data or damage or interfere with the operation of another customer’s computer or mobile device or the Site; and
- Post, promote or transmit through the Site any information, graphics, photographs, data and/or any other material that contains any computer virus or other invasive or damaging code, program or macro; infringes any third-party intellectual property or any other proprietary rights; is defamatory, libelous or threatening; is obscene, pornographic, indecent, counterfeited, fraudulent, stolen, harmful or otherwise illegal under any applicable law; and/or is or may be construed as offensive and/or otherwise objectionable, in our sole opinion.
Links To Third Party Sites The Site may contain links to third party websites that are not affiliated with or owned, operated, or controlled by CLA, including third party payment system providers. You acknowledge and agree that CLA is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such third party websites or the companies that own them. By using the Site, you expressly relieve CLA from any and all liability arising from your access and use of any third party website. We encourage you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites before using them and disclosing your personal data to them.
Intellectual Property Rights CLA is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to the content on the Site, and in the material published on it. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, adapt, download, distribute or howsoever deal with any content or material from the Site in any form or by any means without CLA's prior written permission, and you are solely responsible for obtaining such permission before dealing with any content or material that is available on the Site.
Warranties And Liability The Site, its services and all information provided herein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, other than those imposed by law, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any warranty, condition, guarantee, term or representation (i) as to the reliability, accuracy, completeness, and validity of any content or material on the Site; (ii) that the functions contained on the Site will be secure, uninterrupted or error-free; and (iii) that any defects will be corrected. Any and all such warranties, conditions, terms and representations are specifically excluded. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the materials on the Site, including factual or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. You expressly agree that your use and/or access of the Site is at your sole risk. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any and all liability arising from:-
- life or wear of any product or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose or use under any specific conditions, notwithstanding that such purpose or conditions may be known or made known to Love, Bonito;
- improper remedy of defective products, alteration of the products, unsuitable or improper use, wilful damage, negligence, or other misuse of the products, as well as fair wear and tear, by you or any third party;
- third party claims, whether directly or indirectly caused by, or relating to, the content of our Site and the products purchased on or through our Site; and
- any warranties provided under these T&Cs if the total price for the product has not been paid in cleared funds by the due date for payment.
- To the extent permissible at law: We shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with any Order;
- Our total liability to you for all other losses arising under or in connection with any contract between us, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall be limited to the total sums paid by you for products under such Order.
Indemnities You agree to indemnify us and hold us and our partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives harmless from any claims, losses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of:
- Your access of, use of and/or participation in this Site;
- Breaches of your obligations under these T&Cs;
- Your violation of any rights of another person or entity; and/or
- Your breach of any statutory requirement, duty or law.
Termination We will determine in our sole discretion whether there has been a breach of these T&Cs through your use and/or access of the Site. When a breach of these T&Cs has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including:-
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use and/or access the Site;
- Issuing a warning to you;
- Forfeit the points you have accumulated under the loyalty program;
- Commencing legal proceedings against you for loss resulting from your breach; and
- Disclosure to law enforcement authorities of such information as we reasonably deem necessary.
Orders & Payments You may place an order with us by completing and submitting the order form on the Site. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all orders. All orders will be deemed to be irrevocable and unconditional upon transmission through the Site, and we shall be entitled, but not obliged, to process such order(s) without your further consent and any further reference or notice to you. We reserve the right to accept or decline any and all orders received from or through the Site in our sole and absolute discretion. Our acceptance of your order will take place when a confirmation email is sent to your registered email address with us, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Each fully-paid order accepted by us shall constitute a separate and individual contract governed by these T&Cs (an "Order"). We will assign an order number to your Order when we accept your Order. Please tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your Order. If we are unable to process your order, we will inform you of this. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources for which we could not reasonably plan, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product, or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. The price payable by you for the product shall be the price of the product listed for sale as stated on the Site at the time your order is transmitted to us through the Site, and any applicable taxes. All prices are subject to taxes, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to amend the price of any product at any time without giving any reason or prior notice. Please complete payment at the moment your order was placed as all unpaid orders will be cancelled automatically after an hour. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we deliver your order. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
Product Description And Defects We try to be accurate as reasonably possible in our descriptions of products available for purchase through the Site. However, our products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our Site are for illustrative purposes only. Colours may appear slightly different in reality due to studio lighting conditions, or variances in computer screen calibration. We do however strive to ensure that screen colours are true to life, as much as possible. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Minor variations in measurement (within 1 inch) are not considered a defect. You are responsible for ensuring that your sizing measurements are accurate. If you believe you have received a defective item, at email@example.com with your order number, and a photograph of the defect. All defective items are to reach us within 7 calendar days from dispatch date for orders made in Taiwan, or 15 calendar days for international orders. Items must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and with its tags intact. If the replacement piece is no longer in-stock, store credit or a refund will be issued. Where store credits are issued, such store credits will expire after 2 years.
Returns We accept returns for items* that are unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and with its tags intact. *Purchase of sale items, intimates, swimwear, accessories, customize and overseas orders are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
To start a return request, please:
- Fill in the returns note in member center.
- Pack the item in its original packing material after we accept your return application and send the mail
- Send your parcel using a delivery method that allows tracking. Return parcels are to reach us within 7 calendar days from dispatch date for local orders, or 15 calendar days for international orders.
Incorrect Items If you believe you have received the wrong item, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, and a photograph of the item. We may ask you to proceed with sending your item back to us, for which your postage will be reimbursed. The maximum refund for postage costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 7-21 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within a shorter period at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option. Please note that items must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and with its tags intact. If the correct item is no longer in-stock, store credit or refund will be issued instead.
Delivery The cost of delivery of your Order will be displayed to you on our Site. We offer international shipping and you may refer to our FAQs for more details. Orders are processed and dispatched from our warehouse to our local delivery partner within an estimated 2 working days. Our local delivery partner shall deliver the product to the address specified in your Order. Any delivery dates stated during the order process are estimates only. If delivery of your product is delayed, we will inform you accordingly and the product will be dispatched after it becomes available. The time for delivery shall not be of the essence, and neither we nor our agents shall be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused.
Bounced Parcels We'll be in touch via email in the event of a bounced parcel. However please note that, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, we may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs, or terminate your Order if you repeatedly fail to take delivery of the product. Bounced parcels that are unclaimed after half a year will be deemed as CLA's property and no compensation will be offered as sufficient response time has been given.
When You Become Responsible For The Product The product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you provided us. You own the product which is the subject of your Order once we have received payment in full for your Order.
Termination We may terminate the Order at any time by writing to you if:
- You do not make payment to us when it is due;
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information necessary for us to provide you with the product (e.g. delivery address);
- You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the product to you;
- If we terminate the Order in the situations set out above, we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided, but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
Store Credit Store credit in your CLA account can be redeemed towards the purchase of an item from our Site. Store credit no expire time.
此外，當您使用 C.L.A 官網的特定服務時，可能會依據該特定服務之性質，而須遵守 C.L.A 官網所另行公告之服務條款或相關規定。若您為未滿二十歲，應於您的家長（或監護人）閱讀、瞭解並同意本服務條款之所有內容，方得使用本服務。當您使用或繼續使用本服務時，即推定您的家長（或監護人）已閱讀、瞭解並同意接受本服務條款之所有內容及其後修改變更。
- C.L.A 官網服務之風險會由您個人承擔，會員同意使用 C.L.A 官網各項服務基於會員的個人意願並同意自付任何風險，包括因為自 C.L.A 官網下載資料或圖片，或是自 C.L.A 官網服務中獲得之資料導致發生任何資源流失等結果。
- 會員在 C.L.A 官網填寫的物件資料、個人資料、上傳圖片等行為，純屬會員個人行為，官網對其內容之真實性或完整不負任何責任。
- C.L.A 官網就各項服務不負任何明示或默示之擔保責任。C.L.A 官網不保證各項服務之穩定、安全、無誤及不中斷；會員明示承擔使用官網服務之所有風險極可能發生之任何損害。
- 維持並更新您個人會員資料，確保其為正確、最新及完整。若您提供任何錯誤、不實或不完整的資料，C.L.A 有權暫停或終止您的帳號，並拒絕您使用本服務之全部或部分。
- 對於會員透過 C.L.A 官網刊登或發布虛假、違法資訊、侵害他人權益及欺騙、敲詐行為者，純屬會員個人行為，C.L.A 官網對此而產生的一切糾紛不負任何責任！